Affirmations For Marriage That Work
Research studies continue to confirm that positivity and an optimistic outlook yield great benefits mentally, physically, and socially, especially with regards to the words we use.
Be mindful of affirmations you tell yourself and your partner because words are an action set in motion (thoughts are too because they form beliefs).
We’ve made a list of affirmations you can tell yourself every day to help maintain a healthy relationship with your partner and yourself.
- I love myself and my partner deeply.
- I’m worthy of the love my partner has for me.
- I am worthy of a loving and healthy relationship.
- I love myself, I am in love with my partner, and my partner loves me.
- I work hard to nurture the love that my partner and I have for each other.
- Each day, I fall even more in love with my partner.
- My partner and I have mutual respect for each other.
- I’m happiest when I’m with my partner, and I will strive to keep it that way.
- My partner accepts me for who I am, flaws and all.
- I deserve to express myself.
- I can easily communicate all my wants and needs to my partner.
- My partner and I have our own boundaries in the relationship.
- I acknowledge my partner’s take on things.
- I will work hard to maintain a healthy and loving relationship with my partner.
- I’m everything an amazing partner should be.
- I am mindful of my words and actions towards my partner.
- My partner’s thoughts and feelings are important to me.
- The bond that my partner and I have grows stronger each day.
- I deserve to be listened to.
- My partner and I are honest and straightforward with each other.
- My partner and I deserve a happy and healthy relationship; we will do everything we can to achieve it.
Choose three phrases to say (better yet, read through the entire list) every morning when you wake up. If you’re up for it, you can stand in front of a mirror while doing so, and say it like you mean it.
Be mindful of what goes in your mind while declaring these affirmations. Make an effort to emphasize certain words and phrases; infuse them with emotion. Say it as if you were speaking them into existence. As you become more positive and optimistic, your relationship will too.